Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Chickamauga area. Lightning detected in this zone. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. The first option will be automatically selected. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Lightning Alert. Mostly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy. Mostly sunny. Humidity. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Chickamauga, Georgia The first option will be automatically selected. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 55F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Chickamauga, GA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. 95%. for Chickamauga, GA, US. Cloudy with a few showers. A few clouds from time to time. Low 44F. See active alerts in Canada. Cloudy with a few showers. Chance of rain 30%. Health Report by The Weather Network is your source for cold & flu prevention. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Take control of your data. Chickamauga Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. July is the hottest month for Chickamauga with an average high temperature of 89.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Georgia. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Station Data. Mostly clear during the evening. 63°. High 52F. Chance of rain 40%. Low around 35F. High 49F. Low 38F. Low 34F. Source: The Chickamauga, GA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). A few clouds. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. A few showers developing later during the night. Winds light and variable. The most uncomfortably humid months are July, August and June. 52°. Whether you are looking for something old or something new, this small town has something for you. Today’s and tonight’s Chickamauga, GA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Dew Point. Winds light and variable. High 52F. Georgia state health officials reported on Sunday there have been 3 additional deaths due to the coronavirus. Fight off a cold, and prepare for this winter season! Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Available for today and tomorrow’s forecast, stay safe with this outlook from The Weather Network. Winter Center. Winds light and variable. In Chickamauga, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. No PWS. Highs in the upper 80s. Winds light and variable. Coronavirus Tracker. Winds light and variable. Low 37F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Chickamauga area. Winds light and variable. Periods of rain. Around the Globe. 42°. Chance of rain 50%. The current weather report for Chickamauga GA, as of 5:53 PM EDT WED OCT 21 2020, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Humidity 91%. A few clouds. Snow may mix in. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Rainfall near a half an inch. Chickamauga, GA Current Weather and Forecast. Flu awareness, are you at risk? Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Now Hourly Daily Radar MinuteCast Monthly Air Quality. Showers likely. Chickamauga Weather Forecasts. Latest COVID-19 coronavirus data and map for Chickamauga, GA Chickamauga, GA Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com Advertisement Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chickamauga, Georgia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Wind SSE 9 mph. Chickamauga and its residents have taken pride in preserving its historical beauty and keeping the small Southern town appeal. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 50%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. NNW 7 mph. Historical Chickamauga weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Low 34F. Humidity 80%. The current total is 11,032. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of rain 40%. Chickamauga, GA 30307 cityhall@comcast.net (706) 375-3177 See Map. 16. Low 42F. Chickamauga, GA average temperature is 57.4F, which ranked #717 in Georgia. Chickamauga, GA Weather Forecast. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. 11am. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Overcast with rain showers at times. 77%. High 54F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 50F. Monthly averages Chickamauga Longitude: -85.2908, Latitude: 34.8712 Average weather Chickamauga, GA - 30707. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of rain 30%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mainly clear. TODAY - Mostly sunny. It is 83 degrees fahrenheit, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 83 degrees fahrenheit. Low 37F. Thursday Night. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Feels Like 62°. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. The most pleasant months of the year for Chickamauga are May, October and September. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Sunny. Partly cloudy skies. High 54F. Overcast with showers at times. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Reset Map, or Add PWS. TONIGHT - Partly … Hurricane Tracker. There were 5,404 new … Chickamauga, GA Weather Forecast. Chance of rain 50%. First strike at ; most recent strike at . A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Sunrise 7:49 am. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Chickamauga, GA. Chickamauga Weather. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Friday. High near 50F. Chickamauga, GA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 51F. Chance of rain 70%. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Want to know what the weather is now? Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Chickamauga, GA, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 30%. Use escape to clear. Low 33F. Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. UV Index 0 of 10. Cloudy with occasional showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Chance of rain 30%. UV Index 2 of 10. High around 55F. Periods of rain. Take control of your data. 4:14 AM EDT Sun Sep 13 2020. July is the hottest month for Chickamauga with an average high temperature of 89.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Georgia. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chickamauga Weather Forecasts. Whether you are looking for something old or something new, this small town has something for you. Location: Chickamauga, GA. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 36F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Chickamauga area. Chance of rain 50%. Slight chance of a rain shower. Chickamauga and its residents have taken pride in preserving its historical beauty and keeping the small Southern town appeal. Steady light rain in the morning. The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather such as an upcoming storm that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. High 42F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Latest weather News: Trenton Weather Forecast Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 60%. Chickamauga, GA 30307 cityhall@comcast.net (706) 375-3177 See Map. March is the snowiest month in Chickamauga with 0.3 inches of snow, and no months of the year have significant snowfall. Partly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. High 51F. High 51F. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Wind. Rainfall around a half an inch. Slight chance of a rain shower. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Photos of the Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake That Struck Indonesia, Exploring the Enchanted Ice Castles in North Woodstock, New Hampshire, How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), Heavy Rains and Wind Trigger Landslide in Oregon (PHOTOS), How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chickamauga, GA Weather History star_ratehome. Low 36F. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Chickamauga, GA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. NE 6. Winds light and variable. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. High 53F. 33%. 4:15 AM EDT Mon Aug 17 2020. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. TODAY Nearby Weather Stations. Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High 49F. Rain. Chickamauga, GA Weather. Chance of rain 40%. Use escape to clear. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 46F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Chickamauga, Georgia to help plan your day Chickamauga, GA. 29° F. settings. Low 34F. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel ... Chickamauga, GA Weather.